Thursday, April 18, 2013

Soon The Vampire Hunters Trilogy Will No Longer Be Available

As I noted in a previous posting, Pill Hill Press, my publisher for The Vampire Hunters trilogy, has gone out of business.  I checked Amazon this afternoon, and there are only a few trade paperback editions of each novel still available.  Kindle versions are only available for The Vampire Hunters and The Vampire Hunters: Vampyrnomicon.  I have some trade paperbacks of all three books which I will be selling at conventions; however, once these are gone, then first-print editions of The Vampire Hunter trilogy will no longer be available.

I plan on self-publishing all three books later this year once any grammatical errors have been corrected, new artwork for the covers has been commissioned, and the formatting has been perfected.  I'm also considering adding new material, more than likely short stories detailing Drake's and Alison's early vampire hunting activities in Boston, or following what happens to Jim and Sarah after they leave Washington.  If anyone has something particular they would like to see included in a second edition, please let me know.

More information on this should be available in a few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment