Monday, August 25, 2014

Interesting Posts From Other Websites

Jason White recently wrote a piece titled Top 10: The Best Horror Flicks of the 1980s. I'm not sure if I agree with numbers 9 and 10 (there may be more worthy entries), but I definitely agree with the top eight picks.

Check out this trailer for Red Snow: Red vs. Dead. It's awesome! I've said there's nothing better than Nazi zombies. I take that back. There's nothing better than Nazi zombies in a Tiger tank.

For the writers among us, paranormal author Jami Gold wrote an interesting article The Character Debate: Strong and Vulnerable? that relates the difficulty in creating a main character that is realistic. Even writers with several books under their belt will find this useful.

And finally, there is The 10 Dark, Gritty Rules of Dystopian Science Fiction, a tongue-in-cheek look at what every writer needs to include in order to write the "perfect" dystopian Sci-Fi story.

No comments:

Post a Comment