Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Postponed Events, Free Kindle Books

Sadly, I was informed last night that both the Author's By the Sea event scheduled for 19 April and the Vermont Sci-Fi and Fantasy Expo scheduled for 25-26 April have been postponed. The organizers of both events are hoping to reschedule them for later this year. Once I know when they're going to be held, and whether I can attend, I'll let you know.

Also, to help out those who are under lockdown, whether it's self-isolation or mandatory quarantine, and who are short on money because of the financial hardships created by COVID-19, I'm offering the Kindle version of two of my books for free until 12PM PST 29 March. Just go to Amazon and download Rotter Nation, the second book in my Rotter World saga, and my novella Nazi Ghouls From Space (the title speaks for itself). All I ask is that you leave a review of the books on Amazon.

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay distant.

No comments:

Post a Comment