Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Five Yuletide Video Classics for the Horrordays

Merry Christmas boils and ghouls. I hope everyone is having a pleasant last week before Christmas. Chopped down your enemies and Christmas tree. Have strung up the lights and that obnoxious co-worker. Maybe dug up... err, looked up some old friends. We all need a break during these hectic days, so I'm posting my five favorite non-traditional seasonal-themed songs. I hope you enjoy. Ho Ho Horrordays. 


My favorite since I worked nuclear weapons and ballistic missile issues for the CIA.


Another little-known Christmas classic by Weird Al Yankovic.


A twist on a traditional song for the kiddies.


And just so you don't think I hate tradition, here's All Come All Ye Faithful by Twisted Sister.

 

 And Twisted Sister's accompanying classic Silver Bells.




No comments:

Post a Comment