- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Indie Inside: The Official Site of P.A. Douglas recently asked me to write a guest blog about the challenges an author faces when writing a series. Even though I have written one trilogy, and currently am working on a second, I have never given much consideration to the thought process that goes into this endeavor. But after thinking about it for a few days, I realized that I had stumbled into my series without really planning them out, and as such had done it the hard way. This guest blog was written partly so other authors can learn from my mistakes. Please check it out here.