I have signed a contract with Permuted Press to publish the second and third books in the Rotter World trilogy. Rotter World II should be published the summer of 2014, with Rotter World III being published in early 2015.
Also, I have signed a contract with Emby Press to
re-publish The Vampire Hunters. The first book
will be published in January 2014, with each other edition following at
approximately six-month intervals. To accompany the publication of each
book, Emby Press will be running in their Monster Hunting Quarterly new short stories
featuring Drake and Alison that will flesh out the hunters trilogy.
- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt From Nurse Alissa vs. the Zombies
- Excerpt From Shattered World I: Paris
- Excerpt From Shattered World II: Russia
- Excerpt From This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things...
- Excerpt From Twilight of the Living Dead
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
- Excerpt from Yeitso
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
The anthology Raus! Untoten! is now available as a trade paperback (the Kindle version should be available in a few days). Below is the Amazon description:
Raus! Untoten! is a truly unique collection of stories. The Nazi Zombie trope, genre even, has become firmly entrenched in the public's mind. Films and books have saturated the market to the extent that Nazis are synonymous with Zombies. Vampires have also come to the fore in recent years and have, to the stunned horror of horror fans, become sexy in a faintly necrophiliac manner. But Zombies and Vampires are just two of a myriad of undead horrors waiting to come lunging out of the shadows to slash out throats, suck our eyes from their sockets and scoop our warm brains into their gaping, fang-lined maws. Raus! Untoten! addresses this imbalance. Naturally we have zombies, but we also have vampires, French grey puppets, Jewish golems and even vengeful spirits. So, make yourself comfortable, pour yourself a glass of your favourite tipple and let yourself be taken away to worlds of horror.
You can order your copy of Raus! Untoten! here.
Like my stepdaughter Maddy says, "The only thing worse than Nazis are zombie Nazis."