This September, I'll have two works being released.
The first is my World War II-themed zombie novella
Twilight of the Living Dead, which deals with the fall of Berlin to the dead army rather than the Red Army. The release date is TBD, but the cover reveal will be on 1 September.
The second is my zombie short story "Recognition" about a zombie outbreak from the living dead's point of view. It will be released on 13 September in Z Publishing's New Hampshire Emerging Writers anthology. You can pre-order your copy here.
- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Friday, August 31, 2018
Thursday, August 30, 2018
Sunday, August 12, 2018
As I noted in a previous post, my zombie-related short story "Recognition" -- which follows the transformation from living to living dead from the zombie's point of view -- has been accepted for publication in Z Publishing House's New Hampshire's Emerging Writers anthology. The official release date is set for 13 September. However, the anthology is now available for pre-order here.