Sunday, June 27, 2010

Updates



Jonathon Mayberry's Big, Scary Blog is running a series of posts in which he is publishing answers from the zombie-related community to questions pertaining to the living dead.  He has graciously included my answer to the question "Why zombies?"  Please check it out here.

Also, I'll be attending the Famous Monsters of Filmland Convention in Indianapolis next month (this time as a fan, but hopefully soon as an official guest).  The big draw for me is the reunion of the original cast of George Romero's Night of the Living Dead.  It also marks the re-introduction of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine with issue #251, which for a monster kid like me is a huge deal. 



I have finished my short story "Dead Water" and will be submitting it this week.  I'll provide more details as they develop. 

And finally, I'm finishing up the preliminary research for my next novel, and hope to begin that within the next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment