- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Getting to the End, Slowly but Surely -- Final Chapter
I finished the zombie novel on Monday. It came in at just under 100,000 words. So now I'm going to take a break, work on the re-writes for The Vampire Hunters trilogy, and hopefully crank out another zombie short story. But first, I'll reward myself by diving into Left 4 Dead 2. (I picked up the game last night after work and spent 90 minutes trying it out. Bloody awesome. I've yet to decide if my favorite melee weapon is the chainsaw or the katana sword.)