Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hopefully everyone had an awesome Halloween, and scared yourselves senseless with a great horror movie or haunted house tour. 

I had a great Halloween spending the day at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado, at the base of the Rocky Mountains.  I did some writing in the hotel lobby (I only wrote one page, but at least I can say I did some writing at the Stanley).  I went on the hotel's ghost tour, which included the famous Room 217 where Stephen King stayed and got the inspiration for The Shining.  And I took tons of photos, which I will post here and on Facebook once I get back home. 

I also found out today that my chapbook of "Dead Water," about a zombie outbreak aboard an oil rig, will be published on 5 November.  You can order a copy here

Finally, Pill Hill Press said the trade paperback version of The Vampire Hunters is almost ready and should be published this week.  I'll update everyone on that when I have more information.

Enjoy the rest of the day, and leave your kid's Halloween candy alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment