- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Monday, June 20, 2011
Hellnotes Reviews The Vampire Hunters
Sheila M. Merritt of Hellnotes published a review of The Vampire Hunters this weekend, stating that the book "gets the blood flowing, without noticeable clotting in the plot." Even Cocoa's character -- Van Helsing -- got a shout out, being referred to as "the warm and fuzzy" that offers "a stabilizing contrast to the febrile frenzy of killing." (Cocoa gives that part of the review a paws up). Please check it out.