Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fantastic Review of The Vampire Hunters: Dominion

Peter Schwotzer of Famous Monsters of Filmland just posted a review of The Vampire Hunters; Dominion, the last book in The Vampire Hunters trilogy.  Peter has been a huge fan of the trilogy, which means a lot since getting the thumbs up from Famous Monsters is an honor for an old Monster Kid like me.  However, the recommendation Peter gave for the book has me walking on air.

If you are vampire fanatic like I am you will absolutely love this vampire trilogy. In fact I like this more then “The Strain” trilogy. So what are you waiting for? Use the links above to order what I feel is one of the best vampire stories I have ever read and I give it my highest recommendation.

Beating out del Toro in the vampire genre?  Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.  I'm breaking out the whiskey and cigars in celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! What's this about whiskey and cigars? :)
    Congratulations on the review, Scott. Wishing you every success.
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Take care. *reaches for whiskey*

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete