Thursday, February 16, 2012

Apologies for Not Posting the Sunday Bunnies

I have a very good reason for not posting the Sunday Bunnies last week.  I was on vacation in Florida visiting very special people and getting some much needed relaxation.  I brought the laptop to do some blogging and research, but for some reason my laptop wouldn't connect to my host's wireless service.  I took that as a sign that I was meant to do nothing, so I spent my weekend playing with the family dog and driving everyone insane going through my vast repertoire of cartoon character voices for the nine year old (she was a huge fan of my Montgomery Burns imitation). 

But I'm back in northern Virginia now, the rabbits are home, and tomorrow the grind begins again.  I'll begin posting again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment