Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Status Update

I know it's been awhile since I've updated my status.  Things have been hectic lately between my writing, helping a dear friend review her manuscript, and dealing with personal and health issues.  Most of those are behind me now, so it's time to get caught up.

This past month I reviewed the proofs for Rotter World and returned them to Permuted Press.  The book is going into final preparation and should be available soon.  I'll post updates as they become available.

I also finished the final draft of my fifth manuscript, Yeitso, which is my homage to the 1950s B-grade monster movies I grew up with as a Monster Kid.  I am currently seeking a publisher for that.

This week I'll be starting my next novel, Hell Gate, which will be my first foray into the young adult genre. 

The schedule of events for Ravencon, which will be held 13-15 April 2012 in Richmond, Virginia, is being prepared as I write this.  Once the list of events is complete, I'll post about which panels I'll be sitting on. 

I will also be attending Crypticon in Seattle, Washington on 25-27 May and Infectscranton in Scranton, Pennsylvania on 21-22 September.  I'll post more on these and other events as they draw closer.

That's it for now.  Things are progressing to get very busy for the next year.  I hope to see some of you at the conventions and books signings.

No comments:

Post a Comment