- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Today is a very special edition of the Sunday Bunnies -- ten years ago today I adopted Ruby, my first rabbit. She was just a scared little kit barely six months old, and she spent all night in my bathtub thumping in fear. The next day I went out, bought her a cage, and set her up in my living room. The rest is history. She's now the grand diva of the household and reigns supreme over the other three rabbits who share my home.
So happy tenth anniversary to my Ruby. Hopefully she'll be here for the eleventh.