Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Will Be Signing Books at Spooky Empire's Mayhem Convention in May 2013

I'm excited to announce that me and Alison Beightol, my fiancee and author of the newly-released paranormal vampire thriller Blood Betrayal, have purchased a table at Spooky Empire's Mayhem Convention at the Rosen Centre in Orlando, Florida, from 24-26 May 2013 where we'll be selling and autographing our books.  This will be Alison's first convention as a celebrity guest, and the first time we'll be sitting a table together. 

If you like your vampires as evil and bad ass monsters, or if you prefer the undead to function normally within a vampire society, we have you covered.  Or if you cup of blood is gut-munching zombies who wade through gallons of gore, we have that to.  So please mark it down on your calendar and be sure to drop by.  I'll provide more details as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment