Sunday, May 19, 2013

So What Have I Been for the Past Three Weeks?

Writing.  I've made some significant headway on Rotter World II.  Over the past three weeks, I have written over 25,000 words, and am hoping to have the first draft completed and out to my beta readers by the end of the month.  Then I intend to spend the next few months finishing the final draft of Hell Gate (which has already garnered interest from a literary agent I know) as well as begin plotting the last book in the Rotter World trilogy and my next series about OSS officers in World War II battling Nazi occultism (yes, there will be Nazi zombies).  

Conventio wise, me and fiance/fellow author Alison Beightol will be attending the Spooky Mayhem Convention at the Rosen Centre in Orlando, Florida, from 24-26 May.  Sadly, Norman Reedus had to cancel due to prior commitments for AMC, but there are still plenty of other celebrity guests.  I will also be attending the Eyecon Convention at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia from 14-16 June where the focus this year will be on zombies, in particular The Walking Dead.  And if all goes well, I plan to attend the InfectScrantion convention in September plus more. 

And check back on Tuesday with this site and/or my Facebook author's page when I will be conducting a contest to win trade paperback and e-book versions of the latest anthologies I am included in.

No comments:

Post a Comment