Saturday, February 14, 2015

Update on the Rotter World Trilogy, Other Projects

Several things came together this week that bring the release of the final two books in the Rotter World saga that much closer to fruition.

I received the edited proofs of Rotter Nation this afternoon and will begin reviewing them next week. I've also finished the final draft of the last book in the series, Rotter Apocalypse; after giving it a final read through, I'll send it out to my editor within the next two weeks. In addition, I'm in negotiations with an awesome artist to provide the cover art for both books. Tentatively, I'm hoping to have Rotter Nation released this May and Rotter Apocalypse this September.

The Vampire Hunters: Dominion, the final book in my vampire trilogy, is being finalized and is set for release in the next few months. In addition, I have a short story coming out soon with Emby Press' Monster Hunters: Doomsday anthology -- "From Space It Came," about a giant wolf spider that terrorizes Gainesville, Florida. Once I have specific release dates on these books, I'll let you know.

I'm halfway through the two special writing projects I talked about earlier, though as of yet I'm still not at liberty to go into details about them.

Once I have these projects squared away, then I can dedicate all my time toward my young adult post-apocalypse novels, which I'm really excited about. The first book is completed and ready for editing; I hope to begin its serialization release later this year or in January 2016. I've begun drafting the sequel and am plotting out the next five books.

This is going to an exciting and productive year for me. To all of you who have been waiting for my next works to hit the shelves, thank you for your patience. I hope the wait is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment