Friday, September 11, 2015

There Have Been Some Interesting Changes in Plans

There have been some changes in my publishing plans over the next few months, some of which I can talk about and others which are still in development.

The good news is that Rotter Apocalypse is nearing completion. The editing and proofing are done, and now all I need is to have the manuscript formatted for publication. I am looking at a release date of mid- to late October. Barring any unforeseen glitches (is there such a thing as foreseen glitches?) the book will be available by Halloween.

My apologies for the delay in getting released the last volume in The Vampire Hunters trilogy. Emby Press and I are in negotiations which, when concluded, should mean new and exciting things for the trilogy.

There is other possibly great news on the horizon, but I can't talk about that yet. Please check in often. I'll update you as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment