Thursday, December 1, 2016

UPDATED: I'll Be Participating in the Books 4 the Next Generation Christmas Event

From 1 to 24 December the Books for the Next Generation Christmas Event will be held to raise money for the Friends of Edith Borhtwick School in Braintree, Essex. The school specializes in educating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hypersensitive Disorder (ADHD), Aspergers, Down Syndrome, and other conditions that make learning difficult. The school needs new equipment to continue helping to teach these children, and this event will assist in that effort.

As part of this event, I will donate 50% of my net royalties from every on-line sale of any of my books sold between 1 and 24 December. This include my novels: Yeitso, (Amazon, Kindle, and Nook), Rotter World (Amazon, Kindle, and Nook), Rotter Nation (Amazon and Kindle), Rotter Apocalypse (Amazon and Kindle), The Vampire Hunters (Book One of the Vampire Hunters Trilogy) (Amazon, Kindle, and Nook), Vampyrnomicon (Book Two of the Vampire Hunters Trilogy) (Amazon, Kindle, and Nook), Dominion (Book Three of the Vampire Hunters Trilogy) (Amazon, Kindle, and Nook); my novellas Dead Water (Kindle only) and Nazi Ghouls From Space (Kindle only); and my anthologies Cruise of the Living Dead (Kindle only) and Incident on Ironstone Lane (Kindle only). This is an incredibly worthy event and I hope all of you will participate. Besides, nothing says Ho-Ho-Horrordays like a good scary novel.
 
If you've already purchased my books, then please buy from one of the other writers involved in the event. To see which other writers and genres will be represented, please check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment