Friday, December 1, 2017

My Young Adult Persona Will Be Participating in the Books 4 the Next Generation Christmas Event

I usually never discuss my young adult post-apocalypse persona, Josh Matthews, on this page, but today I'm making an exception.

As Josh Matthews, I'll be participating in the Books 4 the Next Generation Christmas Event to benefit Reach, the United Kingdom-based helping children with upper limb differences live lives without limits. As part of the event, I will donate 20% of net royalties from all copies of Hell Gate and Wasteland in Red Square, paperback and Kindle, sold between 1-31 December.

There are numerous other writers participating in this charity event, all of whom will be donating portions of their royalties to Reach.

This is a great opportunity to do your holiday shopping early, support us authors, and do something kind that will benefit a good charity. Otherwise I'll visit you on Christmas Eve with a host of horrible holiday puns (like "I'm the spirit of Christmases Past and Future." "What about present?" "It's under the Christmas tree.") 

No comments:

Post a Comment