Monday, March 9, 2020

Upcoming Events for March to May

I have too big things coming up this Friday the 13th, which is a very appropriate day.

My latest book, Shattered World II: Russia, will be released on 13 March. This is the sequel to Shattered World I: Paris, my young adult post-apocalypse series about portals opening between Earth and another dimension, allowing demons to invade our planet. The book will be available in print, on Kindle, and on Kindle Unlimited. You can pre-order your Kindle copy here.

Also this Friday, I'll be attending several conventions and book signings over the next two months. At each of them, I'll be selling/signing copies of all my books that are in print or, if you've already purchased one of my books, I'll autograph it for free. Below is my list of appearances.

-- Northeast Comic Con and Collectibles Extravaganza from 13 to 15 March at the Boxboro Regency Hotel in Boxboro, Massachusetts.

-- Author's Night by the Sea on Sunday, 19 April, from 2 to 6 PM, in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

-- Vermont Sci-Fi and Fantasy Expo on 25 and 26 April at the Champlain Valley Exposition Center in Essex, Vermont.

Plans are also in the works to release the first in my new zombie novella series on 1 May. Nothing is definite about this -- the title, cover art, published format, etc. The beta readers of the first draft loved it and wanted me to publish it as soon as possible. Who am I to argue with my fans? The tentative publishing schedule is 1 May, the first zombie novella; 15 June, Shattered World III: China; 1 August, the second zombie novella; 15 September, Shattered World IV: Tokyo; 1 November, the third zombie novella; and 15 December; Shattered World V. The zombie series will continue well into 2021.

Soon I'll be making announcements about two other convention attendances I'm trying to arrange, one of which is awesome (wicked pissah, for my Bostonian friends) as well as newsletter I hope to release soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment