Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Bite of Things To Come

The first draft of The Ghosts of Salem Village is finished. It still has to go through beta reading and several editorial reviews. The scheduled release date is 18 June. The pre-order will be announced in mid-May. You'll be the first to hear about it.

The Tatyana vs. Ghosts series will continue though not at the pace originally intended. I'm shifting priorities to three other projects. For fans of the series, don't worry. I plan on tormenting Tatyana and Nick in a haunted insane asylum and a ghost ship in the near future.

Nurse Alissa will be around for a while longer. I'm working on a three-book story line that will pit Alissa against Slade for control of the southwest. What I have planned for Alissa's and Abney's groups will be just as intense as the first seven books, only on steroids.

In addition, Nurse Alissa vs. the Zombies II: Escape is currently in production for an Audible release this summer.

I've also started writing Frozen World, my non-zombie post-apocalypse novel. This is an idea I've been toying with for a while and have decided to give it a shot. I'm really excited about this.

The rest of this year will definitely be busy for me. Fans of Nurse Alissa will be pleased as well as those who love a good apocalypse story.

No comments:

Post a Comment