Sunday, December 4, 2022

Please Support the Books4TheNextGeneration Charity Event

I'm pleased to announce that this year I'll again be part of the the Books4TheNextGeneration charity event. Several fantastic writers are involved this year. Each has selected a book and has agreed to give a portion of the profit from sales of that book during December to charity. The charities this year are the ASCPA and the RSCPA. So, for each of the selected books you purchase this month, or for each page read on Kindle Unlimited, the proceeds go to help animals who do not yet have forever homes. 

The book I chose for this charity event is Operation Majestic, my novel about time travel, Nazis, and ancient Egypt. I'll be donating 50% of the months profits for the book or $50, whichever amount is greater. You can purchase the book or download the Kindle Unlimited version at my Amazon Authors Page

Please check out the other writers who are participating.  

Thank you for helping us help needy animals this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment