Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reviews, Interviews, and a Novel That's New

It's been a busy week.

Colleen Wanglund of Monster Librarian reviewed the Shadowfire Press edition of The Vampire Hunters: Vampyrnomicon, the second book in the trilogy.  Thanks to Colleen for an excellent review.  And I was placed right after Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan's The Strain and The Fall.  Yes!!!  Please check out Colleen's review at Monster Librarian.

I forwarded my responses to four sets of interview questions that will be appearing in the coming months in various writer blogs.  As the dates of publication draw closer, I'll announce them here and on Facebook and provide links to the various interviews. 

In addition, I (finally) started work on the fifth novel this weekend.  It's an idea I've been kicking around for awhile.  I don't want to give away any details about the plot just yet, but it will be my homage to the monster movies of the 1950s.  I'm only up to 2000 words at the moment, but it's a beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment