Sunday, October 3, 2010

Status Update

This afternoon I sent off to Shadowfire Press the final version of The Vampire Hunters: Dominion, the third and last book in The Vampire Hunters trilogy that is scheduled to be published as a e-book in early 2011.  Tomorrow I begin reading the proofs for Pill Hill Press' print edition of The Vampire Hunters, the first book in the trilogy, which will be published on 1 November 2010.

The print version of Living Dead Press' Emails of the Dead: A Zombie Anthology is now available from Amazon.  You can order a copy here.  For those of you who have been trying to order the e-version via the links of my blog, for some reason they're not working.  I tried correcting them, but was not able to find the e-version of the anthology on Amazon.  I'll try to update them later.

Finally, I sent out my essay -- "A Brief History of Vampire Hunting" -- for inclusion in David Boyer's upcoming book about vampires titled Blood and Royalty.  I'll provide details about its publication schedule as they become available to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment