Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Bunnies, the Halloween Edition

It's that time of year when I dress up the rabbits in embarrassing costumes, photograph them, and then publicly humiliate them by posting the pictures on line.  This year is no different.  Though the photographs did not come out as I had hoped, they're still entertaining. Enjoy.


I'm not a friggin' pumpkin.  



  Without or without the bat wings, I'm still going to bite him in the neck.  



That's the strangest looking rabbit I've ever seen.




Does this pumpkin outfit make my butt look big?



 I'll tolerate the decorations -- barely.  But if you try and put the bat wings or the pumpkin costume on me, I'll claw out your eyes.


 Oh. I can see the photo caption now.  "Which one is the pumpkin?"  Ha ha ha.  Friggin' hilarious.



Just take the damn picture!


 Bunnicula vs Tarantula

No comments:

Post a Comment