- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Sunday, February 13, 2011
As HorrorWeb noted in its recent article "Happy Year of the Scary-Ass Rabbit," 2011 doesn't necessarily mean a year filled with cute and cuddly critters. Some rabbits can be a handful. My Ruby is a perfect example. Everyone who knows Ruby agrees that the following quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail fits her quite accurately: "It's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set your eyes on." But she's a daddy's girl, so I still cherish her.