- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Yes, I know this is not a rabbit. But I thought the picture was worth it. I had accidentally left the top open on the bird feeder when I went out, and when I got back the squirrels had eaten it clean. This guy was sitting in the feeder and eating the dregs from the bottom. I doubt the birds got any of the seeds.