Monday, August 18, 2014

Interesting Posts From Other Websites (All Vampire Edition)

As promised, I've returned with my weekly listing of interesting posts. This time I decided to keep the theme entirely vampires.

Vampires.com has published its list of vampire books being released this August, including the biography of one of my idols, Joss Whedon. Check it out here.

Fellow vampire author Brian McKinley posted WatchMojo's video list of Top Ten Vampires. Although I don't agree with their ordering (or some of the animated entries included the honorable mention category), this list is pretty spot on.

And to keep the theme going, BuzzFeed posted Nikki Lyka's list of The Five Greatest Vampire Novels Written in the Past 100 Years, which originally appeared in Dark Beauty magazine. This is a very eclectic list, and I'm sure most of my fans wil disagree with the choices.

Finally, fans of Seth Grahame-Smith's Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter will be happy to hear that the author has completed the sequel, The Last American Vampire, which is scheduled for release this January. Check out the details here.






No comments:

Post a Comment