- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Thursday, November 13, 2014
A Humorous Look at Grammar and Writing
It's the difference between a family-friendly holiday story or a Jeffrey Dahmer Thanksgiving special.
The importance of commas (or as Christopher Walken would say: "The, importance of, commas.")
And sometimes that happens all in one day.
And much easier than using a Thesaurus.
Punctuation really does matter.