- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Monday, May 25, 2015
Rather than posting apocalyptic artwork, this is a photograph of the largest nuclear detonation in history. The Soviet Union conducted the nuclear test on the Novaya Zemlya archipelago on 30 October 1961. The device, known as the Tsar Bomba, provided a yield of 50 megatons, which is equivalent to approximately 1500 atomic bombs like the one dropped on Hiroshima or ten times the combined energy all the conventional weapons used during World War II. The mushroom cloud seen in this photo climbed 95 kilometers into the sky.