Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Panel and Book Signing Schedule at Spooky Empire

As you know, I'll be attending Spooky Empire this 30 October to 1 November at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Orlando, Florida. I won't have my own table this time, but will be sharing one with several of the other incredible writers who are attending. My scheduled book signing times are Friday from 8-9 PM and Saturday from 7-8 PM. But I'll be stalkin... er, hanging around all weekend, so if you swing by the table and I'm not there, and you want to chat or have me autograph a book, just let the person who is there know and they'll text me to swing on by.

As of now, I'll be sitting on several of the panels scheduled throughout the weekend. Below is the tentative schedule:

Friday, 30 October

7-8 PM      #scotthorde -- Me, Scott Kenmore, Scott Marlowe, and Scott Poole tell you everything you ever wanted to know about the
                  great Scotts.

9-10 PM    Sick and Twisted -- Veterans of these panels know just how sick and twisted they get. Remember, I'm the guy who goes
                  into that panel with a consensual tentacle sex story under his belt (innuendo intended).


Saturday, 31 October

12-1 PM    The Author's Network -- This is an open forum where fans get to meet and chat up their favorite writers.

3-4 PM      Down With the Sickness -- A look into how disease spreads.

5-6 PM      Campfire Stories -- A paranormal story hour.


Sunday, 1 November

11 AM-12 PM     Sympathy for the Devil -- Writers analyze the rise of the sympathetic monster/villain, how much (if any) sympathy
                 a monster/villain needs, and the re-imaging of classic villains in modern media.

I'm really excited about this weekend, and hope to see a lot of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment