Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I'm Going Undercover

Well, only partially.

I have two new series that are coming out soon. The first, which is in the final stages of production, is a series of dark techno-thrillers that will take our contemporary military warfare capabilities and use them in the most inhuman ways possible, showing man's ability to inflict unspeakable horror on humanity. The other is a young adult post-apocalyptic series. While both of these are great series and, in my opinion, some of my best work yet, I've had concerns about running both simultaneously. The techno-thrillers will be hard R rated, with blood, gore, and foul language appropriate to the genre. The young adult series will be action packed and horrifying, but everything in those books will be kept at a PG-13 level. I'll be writing for two different audiences, and don't want any crossover from one to distract from the other. After giving this careful consideration and talking with my publisher, I've decided that the best option is to go undercover--in the literary sense.

I will be publishing the Hell Gate saga under the pseudonym Josh Matthews. 

Any of you who are interested in following my young adult series, you can do so either through my Hell Gate Facebook and Twitter accounts, or through my "covert" website Hell Gate Saga.

For those of you who do join me over on these sites, please don't blow my cover. It's not like you'll reveal my secret identity to the Joker and create anarchy in Gotham City, or get me arrested by a Communist country that will throw me into a gulag before being exchanged for another writer on a bridge in Berlin. For now, however, I want to keep these two personae separate.

Thank you, and see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment