- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Thursday, July 19, 2012
In Memorium: Woody - 18 July 2003 to 19 July 2012
Today is a very depressing day. One year ago this afternoon, I had to put to sleep my beloved Woodstock who was suffering from paralysis due to severe arthritis and bone cancer. He had come into my house exactly nine years earlier as a rescue from a neglectful family. Woody loved life despite the first eighteen months of his existence being spent in a small cage under someone's front porch. Even on his way to Rainbow Bridge, as Dr. Crum was putting him to sleep permanently, Woody licked may arm furiously to tell me everything would be all right. He's no longer with me, but he's not forgotten.