Friday, September 27, 2013

Photos from the Infect Scranton Convention

As promised, below I've included some of the photos I took at the Infect Scranton convention last weekend. 

























Me in the author's section.


























With fellow Permuted Press authors Kim Paffenroth and Jackie Druga.


























I also got to meet Lew "Axel" Temple from The Walking Dead.  I told him that we hated to see him die, but that at least his death was epic.


























Many thanks to Michele Anne Boyle and her husband Tom for being great fans.


























One of the highlights of the weekend was getting to know some of the cast members from the original Dawn of the Dead: Len "machete zombie" Lies, me, Sharon "nurse zombie" Ceccatti-Hill, Mike "Hare Krishna zombie" Christopher, and Jim "helicopter zombie" Krut.

No comments:

Post a Comment