Monday, May 5, 2014

Interesting Posts From Other Websites

To try and make my blog more interesting, I plan on posting links to some of the more interesting genre-related articles I read during the previous week. I hope you enjoy them.

In this post from Shock Till You Drop, 12 Horror Sequels That Lived Up To or Outdid the Original!, I definitely agree with including Blade II, Silence of the Lambs, and Aliens.

FearNet ran two interesting posts last week: 10 Horror Movies Based on Actual Events and 10 More Terrifying Films Inspired by Actual Events.The articles include such perennial favorites as The Amityville Horror and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. But did you know that Wes Craven's Nightmare on Elm Street was also based on a true event? Creativity can come from any source.

I also included io9's The Most Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Photos of Your Favorite TV Shows because these photos are fun and, to quote Spock, fascinating.





No comments:

Post a Comment