Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I've Been Up To, and What Lies Ahead

May has been a busy month for me because I've been working on three writing projects. 

-- I've reached 13,000+ words in the third book in the Rotter World series, tentatively titled Rotter Apocalypse. The second book, Rotter Nation, is with Permuted Press and should be released later this year.

-- The final edits are being incorporated into Yeitso, and the cover art should be finished soon; I'm anticipating a release date from Blood Bound Books sometime in July or August.

--  The dinner conversation my family had earlier this week about Nazi space zombies is rapidly turning into a novella. For the hell of it, I conducted some research last night while watching Warehouse 13 and the novella started to write itself. 

As for upcoming events, Alison Beightol and I will be attending Spooky Mayhem in Orlando from 30 May - 1 June where we'll be meeting fans and signing copies of our books. I'll be attending other conventions in 2014, but nothing has been finalized yet. Also, I'm talking with Emby Press about re-releasing The Vampire Hunters: Vampyrnomicon later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment