Monday, July 21, 2014

Interesting Posts from Other Websites

This past week, writer Kait Nolan posted a blog Entitlement in Writer Culture in which she rails against some aspiring writers who feel it's their right to have their novels published, their right to have blog sites review their book, and their right to have established writers respond to them and treat them like equals. While I have not experienced this sense of entitlement, I'm sure it exists. If you are one of them, please take this posting to heart.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge fan of zombies and insects, so zombie insects are like the Doublemint of horror. Needless to say, I found Scientists Unlock Secrets of Zombie Cockroaches quite interesting.

And now, for something completely different. For everyone who told me English grammar was boring or too hard to understand, Weird Al Yankovic makes it simple, so your argument is invalid.

And while we're on the subject of videos, I couldn't resist including the Star Wars Edition of Bohemian Rhapsody

And finally, in a follow-up to one of last week's postings, Vamped has listed The Other 5 Most Popular Vampire Songs on YouTube. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment