Monday, July 28, 2014

Interesting Posts from Other Websites

For those of us who know how time consuming writing actually is, and how you are never truly "not working," you have to read Mary Novaria's My Friends Don't Think I Work Because I'm a Writer. Mary said it better than I ever could have.

Also for my fellow writers, some very sound advice from Chris Orcutt. While the title sounds abrasive--To All So-Called Authors: Stop Doing This; You Look Like Idiots--Chris is spot on in applying the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) principle to your writing.

During San Diego ComicCon this week, AMC released the official trailer for the fifth season of The Walking Dead. It looks like the season is going to be more kick-ass than ever. And it seems as though there will be an interesting turn of events at Terminus.

Anyone who follows my blog or Facebook page knows I'm a huge fan of Dawn of the Dead (2004), so naturally I was excited to see 12 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Dawn of the Dead. And yes, some of these facts were new to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment