- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Saturday, February 20, 2016
One of the Best Posts I've Ever Read on Marketing
I'm one of those people who sometimes needs an example to fully understand a simple concept, and then it comes to me like a zen poem. That's especially true when it comes to marketing. If you're the same way, read How To Publish 500,000,000 Books and Create a Huge Business by James Altucher, who takes an example of a highly-successful publisher from the early 20th Century and translates it in today's marketing ideas.