Thursday, February 11, 2016

Upcoming Appearances

It will be a bit of a quiet spring for me in that I have only two appearances scheduled so far.

On 1-3 April I'll be attending Spooky Mayhem at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. I'll have The Vampire Hunter trilogy back in publication and will also be selling the Rotter World series, and will have some special surprises in store. This year promises to be mayhem intensified because I'm sharing a table with Mitch Hyman, the writer of Vinnie and Mook: Hitmen in Paradise as well as the genius behind Bubba the Redneck Werewolf. Be sure to drop by. We'll have zombies and werewolves and vamps, oh my.

On 9 April I'll be a guest panelist at the Fandomonium ComicCon at the Alachua County Library located at 401 E University Avenue in Gainesville, Florida. I'll be on the Comics for Everyone panel (renamed from Comics: Not Just a Boyzone) at 2:30. My fellow panelists will be Shaun Duke, a PhD candidate in the Department of English at UF who is studying Sci-Fi, post-colonialism, and Caribbean literature; Erin Browning-Paine, a lifelong fan of comics, in particular X-Men and Sandman; Leela Corman, author of a number of graphic novels including Unterzakhn and Subway Stories as well as a co-founder of The Sequential Artists Workshop; Deon Durr, author, podcaster, and cosplayer; and Roxanne Palmer, a cartoonist studying at The Sequential Artists Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment