- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Woodstock, the neglected rescue bunny who entered our lives eight years ago yesterday, crossed Rainbow Bridge this morning after a year-long bout with arthritis of the spine and cancer. He went to sleep this morning at Stahl's Exotic Animals Vet Service surrounded by the ones who loved him most. Even as he was slipping away, he groomed me one final time as if to assure me everything would be all right. This Sunday Bunnies will be a memorial to the little guy who taught me to live life to its fullest.