Saturday, July 23, 2011

Status Update

It's been a very stressful week, to say the least.  But, as I have been mourning the loss of Woodstock and worrying about my mother (who is doing much better), a lot has been going on behind the scenes.  So let me provide an update. 

On Thursday, I finished revising the proofs for the print edition of The Vampire Hunters: Dominion and sent them back to Pill Hill Press.  The book is scheduled to be published 1 October -- just in time for Halloween

Sonar4 Landing Dock Reviews gave an awesome review of The Vampire Hunters, calling it "an action packed thriller with character driven details that draws the reader in."  Please check out mine and all the other book reviews. 

Finally, many thanks to George Straatman for featuring me as a guest author on his blog.  Please be sure to check him out at the Converging

No comments:

Post a Comment