- Author's Bibliography
- Excerpt from Yeitso
- Excerpt from Nazi Ghouls From Space
- Excerpt from The Vampire Hunters: Book One of The ...
- Excerpt from Vampyrnomicon: Book Two of The Vampire Hunters Trilogy
- Excerpt from Dominion: Book Three of The Vampire H...
- Excerpt from Rotter World
- Excerpt from Rotter Nation
- Excerpt from Rotter Apocalypse
Monday, July 4, 2011
Sunday Bunnies (a day late)
No humorous Sunday Bunnies today. I spent most of yesterday at the emergency vet with my crippled geriatric rabbit Woodstock. He has developed a tumor in his right leg that has eaten away most of his femur. However, if the little trooper is in pain, he doesn't show it. He still eats up a storm, gets excited at treat time, and will spend half an hour licking my nose. I'm taking him to his normal vet tomorrow to decide what the next course of action is. Wish us luck.