Thursday, April 5, 2012

Updates on Ravencon

On 13-15 April I'll be attending Ravencon 2012 at the Holiday Inn Koger in Richmond.  This is going to be a huge event with artists representing all genres (Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk, and many more) and all aspects of these genres from gaming to cosplay to some really bizarre and kinky late night workshops you know I'm going to attend.  There are also going to be a lot of workshops and panels throughout the weekend.  You can check out the full schedule of events here.

The ones I'll be sitting on are listed below:

-- Writing Action Scenes

-- Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse (how could I not be on this one)

-- Your Brain Is Steampunk

-- There Is a Line: Handling Potentially Offensive Scenes

-- The Coming Famine

-- From Print to Electronic Publishing

-- Steampunk as Alternate History

-- Are Panels About Vampires Played Out?

If you're going to be in Richmond that weekend, consider dropping by.  I've seen the event schedule for the weekend, and it truly looks awesome.  And if you do go, look around for me.  Not only will I be sitting the panels, but I'll be doing some readings and book signings throughout the weekend.  I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment