Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Virtual Book Tour for Rotter World

From 13-20 May 2012 I'll be doing a virtual book tour in which selected blogs will either review or promote Rotter World, interview me, or allow me to guest blog.  Copies of the book will be given away at each stop along the tour. More details will be provided as they become available. 

















Below is a schedule of the tour and the blog sites I will be on.

13 May:  All Things Writing (book review)
14 May:  Wonderland Reviews (interview)
15 May:  Ramblings of an Amateur Author (excerpt and synopsis)
16 May:  Rea's Reading and Reviews (guest blog)
17 May:  Wickedly Bookish (interview)
18 May:  Good Choice Reading (book review)
19 May:  I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read! (excerpt and synopsis)
20 May:  Tea and Book (excerpt and synopsis)

Many thanks to Permuted Press and Innovative Online Book Tour for arranging this.

No comments:

Post a Comment