Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tentative Convention Schedule for 2015

I'm looking to attend several conventions this year, but as of today I have three definitely planned.

-- 6-8 March, the Tioga Winter Art Fair in Gainesville, Florida. I won't be there for all three days, though; the Writer's Alliance of Gainesville will have a table at the event, and myself and several other Gainesville writers will be manning the booth at various times throughout the weekend. I'll post a schedule once it becomes available.

-- 15-17 May, Spooky Mayhem at the Doubletree Universal in Orlando, Florida. Unfortunately I'll be attending solo since my lovely wife/fellow writer Alison Beightol has a previous engagement.

-- 27-28 June, the Walker Stalker Convention at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment