Thursday, January 1, 2015

What's Ahead for 2015

Between travel and a revolving door of medical conditions, I didn't get as much (read "any") writing done the last three months of 2014. For better or worse, I gave myself a mental break. That ends today because I plan on hitting 2015 running like I have a horde of fast zombies right behind me.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Rotter World saga. Rotter Nation is being copy edited now and, with luck, should be released in Kindle and print editions this spring. I've begun the final edits on Rotter Apocalypse, the last book in the series, and am hoping to have that one published by the early winter of 2015.

Hell Gate, my young adult post-apocalypse series about a failed scientific experiment that opened portals between earth and Hell, is still in the works. In the next few weeks, I'll be discussing with my agent publishing options for the series. In the meantime, in the coming days I plan on starting the first of up to five sequels to Hell Gate, with the second book being set in Russia.

Not that it'll produce results this year, but I've started intensive research on my next series about OSS officers battling the Nazi occult in World War II. Once I have the Rotter World saga published, I hope to run the OSS and Hell Gate series concurrently.

The Vampire Hunters: Dominion, the final book in the trilogy, will be published by Emby Press this February (date yet to be determined). But that will not be the end of the story. There may be a follow-on short story or novella later in 2015.

"From Space It Came," my short story about a giant wolf spider that invades earth, will be published this spring in Emby Press' Monster Hunters: Doomsday anthology.

As for appearances and book signings, nothing is yet set in stone. I plan on attending Spooky Mayhem (May) and Spooky Empire (October) as well as the Walker Stalker Convention in Orlando this June. I'm looking into other venues through the year. Of course, I'll post about them once they are set up.

That's it for now. Time to get off the Internet and back to the writing. Thank you all for following me in 2014. I intend to make 2015 a lot more fun for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment