Monday, January 26, 2015

There Will Be No Interesting Posts From Other Websites This Week, But I Have a Good Reason for Not Posting

And that reason is I spent most of last week and the weekend working on three other projects.

Of course, most of my time was spent with my current WIPs. I've been struggling through the final revision of Rotter Apocalypse before sending the manuscript off to my editor. That has required some extensive editing of the military scenes to make sure they pass the guffaw factor with readers. I've also been working on that special project I mentioned earlier. For now, this will remain covert, but I'm really excited about it; it's been a long time since I've been this motivated. Plus I have the sequel to Hell Gate that is still calling to me.

The other project is a revamping of this blog site. Nothing extensive: a few cosmetic changes, updating links and deleting those are dead or no longer relevant, and adding pages that include excerpts of my novels and novella so new visitors to the site can get a better feel for my work before (hopefully) buying my books. I should have the blog updated in the next day or so, so please come back and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment